PROFESSIONAL ACCEPTANCE PROGRAM
The Medical Wellness Guidelines for MWA Professional Acceptance Program, Certification and Quality Outcome Review
The standards and quality outcome review assurance for Medical Wellness programs, products, services and professionals was developed by The Medical Wellness Association (MWA), with our accredited and licensed Medical Wellness Advisors and Alliance providers with the aim of professional review acceptances for outcome quality standards and MWA selected guidelines leading to the Association Acceptance and MWA Letter of Certification.
The Medical Wellness Association has introduced a first-of-its-kind quality standards and certification program for exemplary medical wellness provider programs, services and products for medical wellness. There is now a mechanism for international medical wellness providers around the world to benchmark programs, services and products with standards and guidelines designed specifically for medically integrated health and wellness. This ground breaking, global initiative is a significant step forward for the entire health and medical wellness industry and is a model for the future professional acceptance and certification programs.
Benefits of MWA Acceptance and Certification
Whether you are a Company, Hospital, Health, Medical or Wellness Provider – measuring and improving your medical wellness quality outcomes is key to your success. With this certification, multiple business benefits are obtained.
- Achieve Medical Wellness Highest Quality Recognition Status
- Analyze the quality, performance and outcomes of your product, service/program
- Increase Company/Product Brand and Market Awareness
- Measure Outcome Results and Evaluate Return on Investment
- Review Clinical/Product Research and Compare with Leading Brands
- Apply New Marketing and Branding Strategies
MWA Acceptance and Certification Goals and Objectives
- Advise on MWA professional review for acceptance and the accreditation options for organizations, companies, providers and institutions to seek accreditation.
- Provide leadership in advising, directing and mentoring organizations and programs to be aligned with the MWA standards for professional review for acceptance to make application for the MWA Professional Acceptance Certificate accreditation process.
- Manage overall quality standards, analysis and professional evaluation audit for all certificate/accreditation submissions as agreed upon.
- Work closely with applying organizations/companies to implement the quality management system, monitor its implementation and regularly assess quality and outcomes to provide review feedback and recommendations on improvement process
- Guide participants on ways to improve the product evaluation and program implementation for high quality standards within organizations.
- Professionally accept approved medical wellness organizations, programs, practices, facilities, products, services, research, outcomes and quality standard metrics.
- Collaborate with MWA professionals, partners and acceptance applicants upon certification on successful professional acceptance locally and internationally.
- Upon achieving Medical Wellness Association Acceptance, the approved applicant is awarded the official MWA Seal of Acceptance with formal Association letter of professional certificate of completion that meets the highest medical wellness quality and industry standards for professional excellence.
MWA Professional Acceptance Program Process
Certified medical wellness programs, products and services provide professional expertise and programming necessary to safely and effectively assist all people, regardless of their current health status, to develop, initiate and maintain an active lifestyle that minimizes risk and promotes health and wellness. The MWA seal of approval assures providers and consumers that the highest quality standards have been evaluated and reviewed by qualified medical wellness professional experts. The standards and quality assurance for Medical Wellness programs and products based services was founded by selected Medical Wellness Association and Alliance providers with the aim of quality standards and adoption of evaluation criteria for certification.
Medical Wellness Professional Acceptance Certification Process
4. MWA Professional Acceptance Certification
5. Formally Accept Association MWA Seal of Certificate
6. Formal Press Conference and Ceremony * (Optional)
MWA Professional Review of Quality Outcomes, Evaluation and Assurance
Professional Acceptance Certification
Accepted and certified medical wellness programs, products and services provide professional expertise and programming necessary to safely and effectively assist all people, regardless of their current health status, to develop, initiate and help maintain a healthy lifestyle that minimizes risk and promotes optimal health and wellness. The MWA seal of approval assures providers and consumers that the highest quality standards have been evaluated and reviewed by qualified medical wellness professional experts. The standards and quality assurance for Medical Wellness programs and products based services was founded by selected Medical Wellness Association and Alliance providers with the aim of quality standards and adoption of criteria for certification.
Professional Acceptance Certification & Recognition Categories
International companies that have achieved the MWA Acceptance Certification include: The Fine Holding Company, Minute Maid & Procter and Gamble.
How To Get Started:
Inquire about the new Professional Acceptance Program and how to get started.
Schedule an initial consultation by completing the form below to begin our Professional Acceptance process. Contact MWA for more information.